This invited session addresses topics related to the development, deployment, use or analysis on remote laboratories oriented to control engineering education at all levels. These topics include, but are not limited to:
- Use of Virtual Reality or Augmented Reality
- Communication protocols in remote laboratory control for control engineering
- User interface design
- Use cases
- User data gathering and learning analytics
- Standards and mechanisms for deploying and sharing remote labs in web environments
- Studies on students’ academic impact or engagement when using remote labs
- Automatic evaluation and grading of remote lab work and tasks
- Reviews on existing control engineering remote laboratory applications
All submissions, should be submitted through Papercept using the special session code ru69t.
If you would like to contribute to this session but are unsure of the appropriateness of your proposal, do contact Sebastián Dormido (firstname.lastname@example.org) beforehand.